Our team is looking to expand with an additional full-time Personal Risk Advisor. Our Personal Risk Advisors are responsible for helping our clients manage their risk through the use of insurance strategies.
If you are interested in exploring opportunities as a Personal Risk Advisor, we would like to talk to you. Please tell us more about yourself by clicking here and a member of our organization will be in touch with you.
As a Personal Risk Advisor, you will have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a Trusted Choice® Independent Agency, committed to delivering quality service, competitive pricing, a broad choice of products and unparalleled advocacy.
- Generate and meet with prospective clients to review exposures, analyze business and insurance needs, and make risk management recommendations.
- Explain insurance programs and alternative risk solutions to existing and prospective clients. Insurance Programs and coverages include but are not limited to automobile insurance, homeowner's insurance, rental home coverage, farms, motorcycles, recreational vehicles and umbrella liability.
- Prepare insurance program coverage proposals, and present to prospective clients
A Successful Personal Risk Advisor at Yoder:
- Enjoys the sales process and prospecting for new accounts
- Enjoys generating new relationships and business opportunities
- Values providing excellent service to existing clients
- Excellent negotiating, decision-making, and sales skills
- Is energetic, self-motivated and results driven
- Believes in the value of helping others to manage their risk
- Builds trustworthy relationships
- Demonstrates high integrity
- Values teamwork
- Must be willing to work towards and obtain professional industry designations (e.g. CIC, CRM, CPCU)
- Requires possession and maintenance of an active Property and Casualty license
- Has a valid Indiana driver’s license
Total Rewards at Yoder Insurance
Yoder Insurance offers a list of competitive compensation and benefits to meet the needs of all employees. Click here to review our benefit offerings.