Our team is looking to expand with an additional full-time Personal Risk Advisor. Our Personal Risk Advisors are responsible for helping our clients manage their risk through the use of insurance strategies.
If you are interested in exploring opportunities as a Personal Risk Advisor, we would like to talk to you.
As a Personal Risk Advisor, you will:
- Meet with prospective clients to review exposures, analyze insurance needs, and make risk management recommendations
- Explain insurance programs and alternative risk solutions to existing and prospective clients
- Prepare insurance quotes and present to prospective clients
- Offer guidance and assistance to existing clients
A Successful Advisor:
- Enjoys the sales process and prospecting for new accounts
- Enjoys generating new relationships and business opportunities
- Is energetic, self-motivated and results driven
- Believes in the value of helping others to manage their risk
- Builds trustworthy relationships
- Ability to obtain and maintain an active Property and Casualty license for the State of Indiana
- Willing to work towards and obtain professional industry designations\
- Has a valid Indiana driver’s license
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products, AMS and ImageRight preferred
Total Rewards at Yoder Insurance
Yoder Insurance offers a list of competitive compensation and benefits to meet the needs of all employees. Click here to review our benefit offerings.