Information that personally identifies you or your accounts is personal information.
We do not disclose any non-public personal information to third parties, except as required or permitted by applicable law, regulation or your prior authorization. For example we:
- Share claim history with consumer reporting agencies.
- Provide limited personal information to independent claims adjusting firms, experts and attorneys to assist in processing insurance claims.
- Obtain medical reports related to injury claims with your prior authorization.
- Share payment history with collection agencies on delinquent accounts.
We do not sell your personal information to anyone.
We obtain non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you, such as information on applications and other forms that may include you name, address, payment authorization and social security number.
- Information from your transactions with us, our affiliates or others.
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies; for example: motor vehicle reports, credit reports, insurance score and claim history.
We continue to evaluate our efforts to protect personal information and make every effort to keep your personal information accurate and up to date.
- Please contact us if you identify any inaccuracy in your personal information.
We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those employees, agents, and other parties who need this information to provide products and services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your non-public personal information.
We will provide notice of changes in our information-sharing practices.
- If at any time in the future, it is necessary to disclose any of your personal information in a way that is inconsistent with the above stated policy, we will give you advance notice of the proposed change so that you will have the opportunity to opt out of such disclosure.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us in writing at PO Box 669, Shipshewana, IN 46565
We consider it a great privilege that you have entrusted us with helping to meet your insurance and financial service needs. One part of this trust we take very seriously is confidentiality. We remain committed to earning your trust.